The agenda of Herritar Plaza responds to criteria that give personality to Lekuona Fabrika.
The criteria are as follows:
- To share knowledge and skills among community members: learning together and from each other.
- To focus on collective knowledge and development on projects. From individual to collective development. To continue to develop a community.
- To be a meeting point for citizens with the same interest or concern.
- To encourage the active participation of participants.
- To offer what is not offered in other areas of the town.
Thematic blocks that are worked on:
- Self-awareness and self-care
- Intended for the creation of plastic arts
- Public laboratories
The agenda will be completed with the proposals received.
How and by whom is the agenda decided?
The commission, made up of different local cultural agents, analyses the proposals and decides on the agenda.
This commission meets monthly on the first Monday of the month at 18:30.
In January of each year, half of the members of the commission are renewed.