The library collection is the result of the selection of varied, quality resources and is a reflection of the cultural and linguistic diversity of the community.
It is constantly changing, and is a dynamic collection that responds to the demands of individuals and groups. The resources offered by the library can be found in physical or digital format through the Basque Library Network service.
It also includes services and materials for users with special needs: linguistic minorities, people with physical or intellectual disabilities or reading difficulties. It also offers a wide range of resources for self-education.
- Personal user card and entities.
- Personal loans and entities.
- Inter-library loans through the Basque Library Network.
- Local collection.
- Inclusive library:
- Easy reading.
- Large print books.
- Audiobooks in eLiburutegia.
- Internet access, wifi.
- Study area.
- Tablet loan in the premises (over 16 years of age).
- Reading magnifier for the visually impaired.
- Inductive loop, adapter for hearing aid users.